Finger Lakes Community College: Educational Experience at Main Campus
Advance registration and pre-payment of $30 per person, above age 2, provides the following:
- Parking in the main lot in front of the college (the A lot)
- A pair of eclipse glasses
- All-day access to the FLCC main campus building, starting at 9 a.m.
- Lunch between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (soup, sandwich bar, chips, cookies, bottled water; gluten-free and vegetarian options available)
- Access to educational programming from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
How to Experience a Total Solar EclipseWhat We Know about the Atmosphere of Mars
How Wildlife Responds to an Eclipse
The Mystery of the Moon, readings of famous works
The Biennial Faculty Art Show in the Williams-Insalaco Gallery 34
Observe the esports team’s Minecraft Build Day, complete with an eclipse in the virtual setting
- Access to turf fields and a guided viewing experience with Timothy McConnochie, a Rochester-based research scientist with a doctorate in astronomy from Cornell University.
- Access to FLCC nature trails
Registration and payment is online. Start at our webpage: flcc.edu/eclipse